If you are publishing both XenApp desktops and XenDesktop Windows 7 desktops you may want to have the same icon for your XenApp published desktop as the default icon you have for Windows 7 desktops.
If you do follow these steps:
- go to your Citrix Delivery Controller and navigate to C:\Program Files\Citrix\Desktop Studio
- copy the console.ico file to your XenApp Controller server
- login to Citrix AppCenter on the XenApp Controller
- select the published desktop
- right click on it, select application properties
- select shortcut presentation, select change icon, browse for the console.ico file you just copied
- select OK
That’s it! Now all of your “Desktops” look the same.